To find out, answer these simple questions:
- – Are you likely to read “the next great American novel”? (think: Cather in the Rye, The Corrections)
- – Do the television shows that you swear are smart, funny and generally perfect always seem to be getting canceled? (think: Freaks and Geeks, Huff)
- – Do you affectionately call the Wexner Center the “Wex”?
- – Did you attend Craftin’ Outlaws, an independent film festival or Comfest last year?
- – Did you vote for the winner in the last presidential election?
- – Do you subscribe to Good Magazine, AdBusters, or the Economist?
- – Can you be found at North Market or the Clintonville Farmers Market most summer Saturday mornings?
- – Do you think Liz Lessner should be our next mayor?
If you answered yes to at least three of these questions, Available Light Theater is definitely for you.